Year Built 2014 LOA 10m Beam 3.35m Draft 1.90m Sail Area 52m2 Motor 28 hp Cabins 2 Berths 4 + 2*
This yacht is available for charter fully coded for all navigational areas. She can be chartered by the day, weekends and weekly. Bare Boat with International Certificate Of Competence and above or with RYA Day Skipper Certificate. We offer RYA Instruction and tuition if required.
You may Board this yacht on any day subject to availability. The tariff is fully inclusive of Insurance, berthing in home port and all equipment on board. We can provision this yacht prior to arrival. Day charters are available on request.
Private tuition is also available by fully qualified RYA Instructors.
JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 33i
Sailing in the sunshine all year this yacht is available bareboat with Skipper/RYA Instructor or Flotilla.
- Included in Charter Price - Tax, cleaning, insurance, home port mooring, dinghy with oars, butane, bed linen and towels and discounted car parking at home port.
- Not included - Fuel moorings at other ports and provisions.
- Discounts - 5 % if booking complete before January 31. 2 weeks 5% 3 weeks 10% 4 weeks 15% repeat client 5% group of yachts : 2 yachts 3% 3 yachts 4% 4 yachts or more 5%. Maximum discount 15%.
- Extra - RYA Instructor Euro 150 per day plus provisions. Outboard €80 per week, asymmetric spinnaker €100 per week. Barbecue €50 per week, provisioning + 25%.
- Deposit - Euro 2000. Deposit insurance €150 payable at boarding end deposit reduced to €500.
- Payments - 50% confirms booking and 50% 4 weeks prior to boarding.
- Boarding - Every day from Monday to Sunday from 1300 to 1700 depending on availability
- Disembark - Every day from Monday to Friday until 1900hrs and 0800 according to boarding day.
- Airport transfers are available on request.
Equipment on board includes complete charts, bimini, spray hood, dinghy with oars, auto helm, vhf, fridge freezer, snorkelling equipment for 2 persons, electric windlas, cockpit shower, hot water, radio and cd, plotter with echart, life raft.