Are you ready for the most exciting 8 weeks of your life? Then you are ready to start our beginner to Divemaster fast track diving program? Under the supervision of our PADI DI Chief Instructor Steve Collier you will progress through all the modules required at our residential dive centre in Menorca. No previous scuba diving experience required! You'll be taught by our experienced team of divemasters and Instructors all the secrets of the trade. They will take you from a novice diver to a PADI professional Dive master!
If you have ever thought of a career in the diving industry there is no better place to start your Professional Training than the PADI fast track Divemaster Course.
The fast track divemaster course will take you from a diver to a dive leader, someone other divers will look up to and respect. At Blue Oyster Water Sports we focus on providing high quality, safe and enjoyable scuba diving courses.
The PADI Divemaster fast track course has many elements to it and is fairly intense. You will need to devote all your time and efforts to achieve the standards required to be a PADI Divemaster. You will need to have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to support yourself financially during this period
Below is a list of things you can expect to achieve from the fast track program:
- PADI Open Water Diver.
- PADI Advanced Diver.
- PADI Rescue Diver.
- PADI First Aid for Adults.
- PADI First Aid for Children.
- PADI CPR for Adults.
- PADI CPR for Children/Infants.
- PADI Dive Master Course.
- Accommodation – (shared apartment, food not included).
- All Training Manuals.
- PADI Divemaster professional membership fees for the first year.
- All Diving and equipment (minimum 60 logged dives required for divemaster certification).
PADI Divemasters are qualified to supervise and assist with both training and non training dive activities and are a valuable asset to any dive centre. In many resorts, in many exotic locations PADI Divemasters are required to assist with dive classes and guide divers of all levels. PADI Divemasters may conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving and Scuba Review programs for certified divers. They may also conduct the PADI Discover Snorkelling experience and the PADI Skin Diver course.
This fast track program still gives you the same high standard of guidance and teaching you expect from PADI courses and you will finish with the same qualification. As with all PADI course requirements, academics, pool or confined water and open water sections are covered and need to be fulfilled.
Your fast track adventure to becoming a PADI professional begins with, PADI Open Water Diver the first PADI diving course, you'll be introduced to the underwater world and begin your understanding of Dive table procedures, buoyancy control, emergency protocol and relaxing whilst your dive.
- PADI Advanced Open Water follows and builds on your open water skills, introducing you to different areas and types of diving such as Wreck diving, deep diving, navigation diving etc.
- Emergency First Responder emergency first response courses encompass adult, child and infant CPR and first aid skills, and incorporate automatic external defibrillator (AED) training and emergency oxygen use. Emergency first response also offers comprehensive first aid at work courses, specifically designed to meet compliance standards for workplace safety courses internationally.
- PADI Rescue Diver course Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
- PADI Dive Master You will work closely with a PADI Instructor, to expand your dive knowledge and theory as well as fine tuning your skills to a professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI Divemaster program, you will learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You will complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems. During these weeks you will complete a series of practical training exercises including
- Knowledge Development: 12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training
- Confined water skills development
- Open water skills development
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorised to:
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organising and directing dives.
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course.
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program.
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience.
- Conduct the Refresher Course.
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI program.
- Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on some of the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives.
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives and Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist Aqua Mission
- Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
This program is based over a 7-8 week period; you will learn all the required skills to expand your dive knowledge to a professional level, enabling you to work as a dive professional, a PADI Divemaster anywhere in the world.
So why don’t you join the Professionals today and become a PADI Divemaster.